![endif]--> 1986 - Trout and Salmon Foundation
- $3,500 White River, Colorado Chapter of TU for placement of 15 rock structures and stream survey on North Fork of The White (Richmond).
- $5,000 Bitterroot, Montana Chapter of TU for completion of Rattlesnake Creek watershed study (Blount & Wilson).
- $3,000 Opportunities for Handicapped Sportsmen, Inc., Colorado for fishing piers for the handicapped (Fothergill).
- $1,000 Estes Park, Colorado Chapter of TU for work on The Big Thompson River (Alpine Anglers – Messerlie).
- $3,000 Five Rivers, Colorado Chapter of TU for stream improvement projects on Hermosa Creek, Williams Creek and Animas River (Graves).
- $2,500 Cheyenne, Mountain Colorado Chapter of TU for fencing and restoration of Trout Creek in Teller County, Colorado (Benson).
- $1,000 W. Denver, Colorado Chapter of TU for fencing project at Spinney Mountain Reservoir (Fishman).