![endif]--> 1998 - Trout and Salmon Foundation
- $5,000 to Atlantic Salmon Federation, Brunswick, ME in support of the Salmon Satellite Rearing Tank Program.
- $10,000 to Maine Council, Atlantic Salmon Federation, Brunswick, ME toward the removal of the Soudabscook River Dam and repairing salmon habitat.
- $10,000 to Conservation Resources Alliance, Traverse City, MI to support erosion control and fish habitat improvements on seven streams in NW Michigan.
- $10,000 to Oregon Water Trust, Portland, OR toward improvement of trout habitat in Sucker Creek, a tributary of the East Fork Illinois River within the Rogue River Basin of SW Oregon.
- $2,000 to Rock Creek Trust, Missoula, MT for the West Fork Rock Creek Fencing Project.
- $4,000 to Trout Unlimited, Montana Council, Missoula, MT toward funding of the Clark Fork River Futures Project.
- $7,000 to the Washington Trout, Duvall, WA toward the salmonoid habitat protection through water typing.
- $7,500 to the Whirling Disease Foundation toward whirling disease research and to help coordinate nationally the work of the scientific community.