![endif]--> 2001 - Trout and Salmon Foundation
- $5,000 to the Atlantic Salmon Federation Maine Council in support of the West Winterport Dam Removal.
- $2,600 to the Bennington County Conservation District in support of a Batten Kill Buffer Planting Crew in Vermont.
- $2,500 to the Conservation Resource Aliance for tech support by a CRA biologist with the River Care Program in northwest Michigan.
- $5,000 to the Foothills Conservancy of North Carolina in support of the Habitat Enhancement and Erosion Control Revegetation Program within the Muddy Creek Watershed.
- $5,000 to the Henry’s Fork Foundation, Inc. in support of building an understanding of aquatic processes in the Henry’s Fork system in Idaho.
- $5,000 to the Oregon Water Trust to expand the stewardship program, and assure that water remains instream during spawning and rearing during critical times of the year.
- $2,600 to the TU California Council to help restore stream habitat for Lahontan cutthroat trout in the Hunter and Fall Leaf Lake drainages of the Truckee River in CA and NV.
- $5,000 to TU Clearwater Chapter for habitat restoration on the New York reach of the Batten Kill River.
- $5,000 to TU Colorado in support of the Cheesman Canyon Restoration Project.
- $5,000 to TU Lakeshore Chapter of Wisconsin to support a documentary of the efforts to restore the Onion River’s water quality, flow and trout habitat.
- $10,000 to TU National in support of the restoration and conservation project on the Jefferson River in Montana.