![endif]--> 2010 - Trout and Salmon Foundation
- $4000 to the Harry and Laura Nohr Chapter of Trout Unlimited to support the Blue River Watershed Restoration Efforts – Six Mile Branch
- $3,000 to The Conservation Resource Alliance in Michigan to manipulate Woody debris and create log jams on the Platte River.
- $4,000 to the Montana Trout Unlimited to help fund the Burnt Fork tributary of the Bitterroot Riparian Habitat Restoration Project.
- $5,000 to the vermont Batten Kill watershed Alliance for trout habitat restoration projects on the Batten Kill for 2010.
- $5,000 to the Atlantic salmon Federation Maine council for the physical removal of the west winterport Dam in the lower penobscot watershed.
- $4,000 to the Friends of the upper Delaware River to restore two crucial spawning tributaries for the wild trout of the upper Delaware River System.
- $2,500 to the National park service Great smoky Mountains National Park for the removal of illegally introduced and missed Rainbow Trout from a Stream restored for Native Brook Trout
- $6,000 to the central wisconsin chapter of Tu & the Elliott Donnelley chapter of Tu to restore and improve the Mecan River (phase 2).